Relationship between couples requires time and effort to develop. It should never hinge on whether your relationship is in its heydays or has in fact managed to carry on for a large number of years. For instance, finding lack of creativity and breaking free from the routine are challenges that must be conquered. To ask good relationship questions from your partner is a great ice-breaker when a relationship becomes quite monotonous. There is no dearth of good questions to ask guys or girls that you can explore to strengthen bonding with your partner. Consider the following questions to spice up your relationships:
- Darling! Is there anything that you wanted to tell me but have not? This will help unravel any hidden and unaddressed issues between you and your partner.
- What has been the most embarrassing moment of your life till date? Now this is one good question to pose in front of your partner. It will help a partner shed inhibitions and confide in each other their deepest fears and edgy moments in life.
- Which has been the most cherished moment between us? Understanding the most cherished moment will help couples possibly replicate these situations in order to derive similar moments of joy in the future.
- What was the most challenging issue of the day? Whether it is a responsible office-going husband or a wife who is a diligent homemaker, challenges will come every step of the way. By showing interest in daily challenges faced by each other you will end up cementing the bond.
- Do you remember the time when we first met? Walking down memory lane by unearthing memorable incidents of the past is one sure shot way of strengthening a relationship.
Add life to any relationship with insightful questions as highlighted above. Remember, it pays to put in that effort and not sit back waiting for things to happen on their own.